The Vox Recorder program incorporates the following features:
· Voice activated recording (.wav format).
· Continued recording (hangtime) from 0.5 seconds to 5 seconds.
· Playback of recorded audio.
· File to file transfer of the audio with both voice activation and filter enabled.
· Mono or stereo recording.
· Supported sample rates of 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, and 44100 Hz.
· Input and output Sound Card selection
· Timed (to the hour, minute, second, and AM/PM) recording.
· Timeline display of the recorded or playback audio.
· Bandpass filter (bandwidth/limits can be set by the operator) of recorded or playback audio.
· Output volume control.
· Help file support.